Thursday, February 5, 2009

DAY 181: Sallyforth!

So today my "tight" best weight jeans feel loose and baggy. Not sure if its because they are getting old or if I'm FINALLY making progress. I suspect progress.

Pretty good news on the goal front.

GOAL: 133lb
RESULT: 133.5ishlb
TOTAL LOSS: 4.5 lbs

That weight is my average around time of Feb 1st. I had to estimate.

So yay! Back on track!

I'm gonna keep it easy and make my goal 130lbs for March!

I'd like to get there by midway and then maintain to solidify it on my body. (Does that make sense?)

I haven't really been working out but at least I've been eating well. My schedule is crazy tiring... but I'm going to continue to make an effort to make time.

My body feels good though and I'm still committed despite some failings

so yay!

- S

No comments: